[FieldTrip] error using spm_slice_vol

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 11 10:59:06 CEST 2011

Hi Allison,

This looks like an SPM-related error to me, or it is operating system
related. Can you check which spm-version you are using, in other
words: is it the fieldtrip/external/spmXXX directory, or do you have
spm somewhere else on your matlab-path? If it is the former, then it
is a potential bug which needs fixing by us. Otherwise we cannot help
it.
What kind of operating system are you using?