[FieldTrip] ft_freqstatistics

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed May 11 08:35:19 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I just committed to the svn-repository a revamped version of
ft_freqstatistics, the function which does channel-level statistics on
frequency domain data. This was a necessary cleaning operation to keep
the code up-to-date. Important for you to know is that nothing has
changed in the handling of good old-fashioned (time-frequency) power.
The new thing is that you don't need to hack your way into the
function anymore in order to do group level statistics on connectivity
data. Things should just run fine, but although I extensively tested
the code (to my best knowledge) on plausible scenarios, please keep
your eyes open.

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,
J.Schoffelen at donders.ru.nl