[FieldTrip] lead field without with no MRI

JoaquĆ­n Rapela rapela at ucsd.edu
Sat May 28 01:13:43 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I want to compute a lead field matrix but I have no MRI scan of my
subjects. I would be happy with a concentric spheres model, or similar,
adjusted to the electrodes locations (modified 10 20 system). I would be
very grateful if somebody directs me to the appropriate functions in
FieldTrip. My apologizes if this is a naive question. I am new to
FieldTrip.

Thanks in advance, Joaquin

--
Joaquin Rapela, PhD
University of California San Diego

There are men who struggle for a day and they are good.
There are men who struggle for a year and they are better.
There are men who struggle many years, and they are better still.
But there are those who struggle all their lives:
These are the indispensable ones.

                                                                                   Bertolt
Brecht