[FieldTrip] ft_multiplotTFR.m crashing Linux machine

David Groppe dgroppe at cogsci.ucsd.edu
Tue May 24 23:47:39 CEST 2011

Hi there,
   My lab is running MATLAB 7.8 on a Linux network and when we plot
spectrograms using ft_multiplotTFR.m the computer we're using will
often reboot.  It appears to happen most often (if not exclusively),
when we close the figure window produced by ft_multiplotTFR.m.  The
problem happens even if we create non-interactive figures (i.e., we
set cfg.interactive to 'no') or run MATLAB in the -nojvm mode (i.e.,
Java disabled).  Has anyone else had this problem?   Does anyone have
an idea as to what a solution might be?  Puzzlingly, we don't have
this problem when running MATLAB on a Mac.
          much appreciated,
                -David

--
David Groppe, Ph.D.