[FieldTrip] cfg.maskparameter in ft_multiplotER

Julian Keil julian.keil at gmail.com
Thu May 5 14:15:02 CEST 2011

Hi all,

i have a question regarding the mask-option in ft_multiplotER (and singleplotER).
After the montecarlo statistic with holm-correction, I get the following data structure:

stats =

      prob: [145x679 double]
      mask: [145x679 double]
      stat: [145x679 double]
       ref: [145x679 double]
    dimord: 'chan_time'
     label: {145x1 cell}
      time: [1x679 double]
       cfg: [1x1 struct]

I then use these options to plot the results:

cfg=[];
cfg.interactive='yes';
cfg.layout='4D148.lay';
cfg.zparam='stat';
cfg.maskparameter='mask';
figure;ft_multiplotER(cfg,stats);

Unfortunately, I get the error message:

??? Error using ==> ft_multiplotER at 528
data in cfg.maskparameter should be vector with one value per channel

I am a bit confused, as this used to work fine with an older version of fieldtrip (fieldtrip-20110113).
Can anyone explain to me how to handle the mask-option. I already tried to reduce the mask-matrix to a one-value-per channel vector, but this produces the error:

??? Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in ==> ft_multiplotER at 527
    if min(size(datmask)) ~= 1 || max(size(datmask)) ~= length(data.label)

Maybe I missed some important changes in a recent fieldtrip-update....

Thanks a lot

Julian

Dipl. Psych. Julian Keil

OBOB-Lab