[FieldTrip] ft_selectdata in ft_freqanalysis

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Sat Mar 12 09:33:39 CET 2011

Dear Eric,

indeed ft_selectdata has been changed and checks data dimord  (for not
raw data), though I assumed to have removed the bug yesterday morning
(so it should be in the ftp version today). In case you used your own
repository, could you specify the error (maybe send a personal mail, to
one the discussion list)? I would need to know what kind of data you put
in, and what fields the data-structure has.

Best,
Jörn

On 3/11/2011 10:23 PM, Eric Maris wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> Can it be that, recently, a change has made in either ft_freqanalysis
> or ft_selectdata such that at line 68 in ft_selectdata a dimord is
> evaluated that may not be in the data structure (at least, in my case
> it is not)?
>
> Best,
>
> Eric Maris

Jörn M. Horschig