[FieldTrip] PLV analysis clarification

Matt Mollison matt.mollison at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 17:26:59 CET 2011

Hi Marco,

Could it be that you didn't define cfg.channel, cfg.latency, and
cfg.frequency? (and cfg.avgoverfreq—unless, is there a way to run a cluster
analysis across multiple frequencies?) It seems to me that for a cluster
analysis on plv data you need to rename the 'plvspctrm' field to 'cohspctrm'
and define cfg.channel with the format {'channel - cohrefchannel'} (should
be how it was input in the original ft_freqanalysis function).

Hope that helps.
Matt