[FieldTrip] Possible bug in ft_databrowser...

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Wed Mar 23 18:06:20 CET 2011

Dear Marco,

As you can see on line 78, the databrowser code hasn't been changed
since March 9 (well, actually I just comitted a change which has nothing
to do with your error). Can you get back to me personally?

Could you then perform this command on your data:
   data = ft_checkdata(data, 'datatype', {'raw', 'comp'}, 'feedback',
'yes', 'hastrialdef', 'yes', 'hasoffset', 'yes');
and then copy the output of
   ft_checkdata(newdata)
and send me that via mail?

The first call should add an offset field to your data-structure of size
140x1. If that does not work, then something goes wrong in ft_checkdata,
but I cannot see from the code what possibly might go wrong there (line
559 ff.)
If you send the output to me, I might track down what is going wrong.
The databrowser works fine for me and I have not heard complaints from
others, so I am a bit worried by your problem ;)

Best,
Jörn

On 3/23/2011 5:28 PM, Marco Dahmane wrote:
> ... or possible bug in my brain ?
>
> Hello all,
>
> Since today I have an error when I call ft_databrowser to visualize my
> (raw) data. I can't really figure out what has changed in my code
> since yesterday though.
>
> Here's the error :
>
>> ??? Error using ==>  horzcat
>> CAT arguments dimensions are not consistent.
>>
>> Error in ==>  ft_databrowser at 161
>>    trlorg = [data.sampleinfo data.offset];
> Adding a single quote after data.offset in ft_databrowser however
> fixes the issue but I am afraid that all hell is going to break loose
> once I modify FT's code myself.
>
> Can you help me find what's wrong?
>
>>> ft_checkdata(newdata)
>> ans =