[FieldTrip] Different way of calculating the covariance for LCM

Jean-Michel Badier jean-michel.badier at univmed.fr
Wed Mar 23 09:49:58 CET 2011

Thanks Luisa,

Le 22/03/11 12:37, Luisa Frei a écrit :
> I have used method 3 with fieldtrip. But I don't think there is an
> easy way, you'll have to create the concatenated dataset yourself and
> tweak some of the fields in your data structure.
I was going to do that waiting that there may be a hidden option in
Fieldltrip and wanted to make sure I was using the toolbox correctly.
> In my case it was better to use this method because I am only
> interested in a very short time window, if your time window is long
> enough, it's probably better to use the average method (check van Veen
> et al., 1997, if you haven't already done so).

Yes I am in such a situation where I have to pick up pieces of signal of
quite short duration. Yes I checked the paper from van Ven et al. and
others like Brookes et al 2008 for example.

--

Jean-Michel Badier

Laboratoire de MagnétoEncéphaloGraphie

INSERM U751. Aix Marseille Université

33 (0)4 91 38 55 62

_jean-michel.badier at univmed.fr_ <mailto:jean-michel.badier at univmed.fr>

Service de Neurophysiologie Clinique. CHU Timone

264 Rue Saint-Pierre, 13005 Marseille-France