[FieldTrip] Dipole time course

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Fri Mar 18 16:07:33 CET 2011

Mehmet,

I'm sure there are many ways to do this, but one way would be to use the template MRI data from SPM8, co-registering your MEG data with it, and then using the fieldtrip functions to do the ECD analysis, either within SPM or directly in fieldtrip. We've done this many times (and with the same MEG system). I'm happy to provide a few code snippets to you if you are interested in this approach.

Best,

Don Rojas