[FieldTrip] cluster analysis on time courses from virtual channels

Loes Koelewijn loes.koelewijn at mq.edu.au
Thu Mar 31 06:23:20 CEST 2011

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

Many thanks - I wasn't aware of there being an F test version and this has
solved the problem now. Strangely, I had tried running the same dependent
samples T test with only 2 conditions just to see if that would work, and
for some reason, it wouldn't (I had adjusted the design matrix of course). I
have now gotten it all to work though, both F test with several conditions
and the T test with only 2, so I must have overlooked something previously.

Many thanks for your help!

Loes

email: loes.koelewijn at mq.edu.au