[FieldTrip] Trigger channel for edf

Ivano Triggiani ivano_triggiani at yahoo.it
Sun Mar 20 13:24:09 CET 2011

Hi,

just wanna tell you that changing MATLAB version now everything works!!!
Actually I'm using a 2010 version (own by a friend of mine) and everything seems
to work.
However it coul be useful for other users to know that reading edf files,
fieldtrip uses a particular field of the edf header called "number of data
records" ( http://www.edfplus.info/specs/edf.html ) and another called "
duration of data records" that not correspond (at least for my files...) at real
number of events occurred. So in my trigger function I have to ignore those
informations (or change header of my file!)
Thanks to all.
Ivano

"No man can wear one face to himself
and another to the multitude,