[FieldTrip] Summary of changes to Fieldtrip?

Gio Piantoni g.piantoni at nin.knaw.nl
Sat Mar 19 15:04:37 CET 2011

Hi David,

The best way I found to keep track of the updates is to use the
fieldtrip page on google code:

http://code.google.com/p/fieldtrip/updates/list

Take some time to explore it. Google code keeps all the updates and
functions well organized. You can even subscribe to the RSS with all
the updates (updated every night).

Hope this helps,

Gio