[FieldTrip] importing .cnt

Oakman, Erin Erin.Oakman at nyumc.org
Tue Mar 1 22:41:58 CET 2011

Good day everyone,

Before trials are defined, there is a problem using ft_read_header to import .cnt files.   Importing other file formats (.bdf) works fine.   My lab has had this problem for several FT versions, and I wonder if anyone could help out.

??? Error using ==> ft_read_header at 85
file or directory 'ms-01.cnt' does not exist

Error in ==> trialfun_general at 55
hdr = ft_read_header(cfg.headerfile, 'headerformat', cfg.headerformat);

Error in ==> ft_definetrial at 128
    [trl, event] = feval(cfg.trialfun, cfg);

I'm using a 64-bit Linus machine.

Erin

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is proprietary, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by return email and delete the original message. Please note, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The organization accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.