[FieldTrip] Problems with Neuromag Data after SSS

Laurence Hunt lhunt at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jun 17 09:28:27 CEST 2011

Hi Stephan,

Did you do anything else to the data besides applying SSS? I use SSS on all my data and haven't encountered this problem before. Does it apply to all your datasets or just one specific file?

Laurence

Laurence Hunt, DPhil Student
 Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
University of Oxford
lhunt at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Phone: (+44)1865-(2)22738

>>> http://greenant.net/temp/EOG_analysis.m