[FieldTrip] Emotiv headset realtime capture

Valentin J. Umbach valentin.umbach at hu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 6 14:18:51 CEST 2011

Hi Zeddy,

thanks alot for your reply.
FieldTrip comes with a precompiled version of emotiv2ft.exe. However,
I can't get this to connect with my hardware. I've been trying to
change some code in emotiv2ft.cc, but I couldn't compile it using
mingw (as suggested here:
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/development/realtime/emotiv).
If you haven't worked with the Emotiv headset, this might be too
specific. I wonder who wrote the interface to FieldTrip - someone must
have connected the two before...

Best, Valentin
- Zitierten Text ausblenden -