[FieldTrip] combining magnetometers and planad gradiometers for analysis

michael.wibral at web.de michael.wibral at web.de
Fri Jun 3 23:05:05 CEST 2011

dear neuromag / fieldtrip community,

just a small question so I can keep up with the dsicussion:
I thought that (t)SSS would nor project in a classical sense, i.e. for activities from inside the head leadfields would not have to be corrected? at least this I have read on the neuromeg list. So in most respcts the data should be treated just like rawdata - with standard coil positions after the motion correction ?

maybe someone can shed more light on this?

michael