[FieldTrip] Champalimaud Neuroscience Symposium announcement; early registration deadline 30 of June

Ekaterina Vinnik lulswinnik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:30:35 CEST 2011

The Champalimaud Neuroscience Symposium will bring together
researchers from around the world who are interested in solving the
puzzle of the brain. The Programme includes 30 distinguished speakers
(including Gyorgy Buzsaki, Antonio Damasio, Jim DiCarlo, Ranulfo Romo,
Erin Schuman and Haim Sompolinsky) and poster sessions. The
Symposium will take place at the Champalimaud Centre for the Unknown
on the waterfront in central Lisbon, Portugal. We are looking forward
to a lively and stimulating scientific meeting, and we hope that you
will join us.

more information at
http://symposium.neuro.fchampalimaud.org/
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=191246457589517

The early registration deadline is 30 of June (150/300 euro fee),
though abstracts are not due till 31 of August. Travel grants
available!

Join us in Lisbon,

All the best,
Ekaterina