[FieldTrip] Converting time stamps into NCS.

Robert Oostenveld r.oostenveld at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 10 09:45:30 CEST 2011

Dear Johan

You can use
   ft_write_data(FILENAME, DAT, 'header', HDR, 'dataformat',
'neuralynx_ncs')

where you have to provide the filename, the data (as 1*Nsamples
matrix) and the header (i.e. everything in upper case in the example).
For the header you have to provide a matlab structure such as the one
that is returned by ft_read_header returns when you read an original
neuralynx ncs file.

I suggest that you look into the ft_write_data function at line 529
for further details.

best
Robert