[FieldTrip] Reference to non-existent field 'statistic' !?????

Johanna Zumer johanna.zumer at donders.ru.nl
Wed Jun 8 14:54:48 CEST 2011

Dear Johann,

The function prepare_design should not be called by statistics_wrapper in
this specific case, since the cfg.design is specified in this tutorial
example.

cfg.design  = [ones(size(tleft.trial,1),1); 2*ones(size(tright.trial,1),1)];

Be sure to specifically add the multivariate directory and subdirectories to
your path for this example, otherwise it will crash complaining of not
finding other functions (for example ft_mv_standardizer.m)

Best,
Johanna