[FieldTrip] Reference to non-existent field 'statistic' !?????

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 01:36:51 CEST 2011

Hello dear fieldtrip guys.

Im new using this toolbox and i dont understand why is happened this error
that i think it must be easy to solve but I have tryed and nothing happend.
The thing is that im following (step by step) the tutorial for
multivariableanalysis from fieldtrip wiki using the data that web link offer
us. But when I run the command:

stat = ft_timelockstatistics(cfg,tleft,tright);

there are appear those errors:

??? Reference to non-existent field 'statistic'.

Error in ==> prepare_design at 67
if
any(strcmp(cfg.statistic,{'indepsamplesT','indepsamplesregrT','indepsamplesZcoh','indepsamplesF'}))

Error in ==> statistics_wrapper at 249
  [cfg] = prepare_design(cfg);

Error in ==> ft_timelockstatistics at 123
[stat, cfg] = statistics_wrapper(cfg, varargin{:});

Error in ==> JohannTestFieldtrip at 45
stat = ft_timelockstatistics(cfg,tleft,tright);

and i Dunno what can i do...

Im using Matlab (R2011a) and the (fieldtrip-20110603). I have been looking
for the documentation and i coundt find out how to fix it.

Is it probably the matlab version very new?
Which would be the last matlab version available using for?

Thanks

--
Atentamente:
Johann Martínez.