[FieldTrip] ft_databrowser problems and questions

Paul Czienskowski paul_c at gmx.de
Wed Jun 29 20:54:06 CEST 2011

Dear all,

I'm trying to plot ICA components with the ft_databrowser function.
First of all the topoplots seem to look not like I'm used to. The
topoplots I've seen this far filled out the whole circle and not only
the rectangle it fills here (see attachment). Second one is, that
sometimes, the functions starts to plot unselected components overlaying
the selected components.
Additionally there is a Question I have. I marked artifacts in the
original data (with the ft_databrowser function) and hoped, they would
be shown in the ft_databrowser too, when I'm plotting the components. Is
there any (easy) way to accomplish this?

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Czienskowski