[FieldTrip] ft_databrowser

Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Mon Jun 27 10:38:03 CEST 2011

Dear FT-ers,

I have discovered ft_databrowser a few weeks ago (maybe abit late ;-))!
Thanks so much for implementing this,  I like it.

I am setting up a small presentation about artifact rejection using FT
and decided to use the tutorial data (Subject01.ds) to generate some
examples. When I use the raw dataset and cfg.continuous = 'yes', it runs
fine but after preprocessing (as in the online tutorial; and
cfg.continuous = 'no') I run into this problem:

cfg = ft_databrowser(cfg,dataFIC);

the input is raw data with 152 channels and 87 trials

redrawing with viewmode butterfly

fetching data... done

fetching artifacts... done

preprocessing data... done

plotting data... ??? Reference to non-existent field 'hlim'.

Error in ==> ft_databrowser>redraw_cb at 1003

        eventtim = (eventtim - opt.hlim(1)) / (opt.hlim(2) -
opt.hlim(1));   % convert to value relative to

        box, i.e. from 0 to 1

Error in ==> ft_databrowser at 434

redraw_cb(h);

'opt' indeed does not contain 'hlim' and also no 'hpos' which is asked
for a line later. I think it originates in the input given into the
function guidata.

I hope you can help me!

Groetjes Hanneke

Dr. Hanneke van Dijk

http://www.uniklinik-duesseldorf.de/deutsch/unternehmen/institute/KlinNe
urowiss/Team/HannekevanDijk/page.html
<http://www.uniklinik-duesseldorf.de/deutsch/unternehmen/institute/KlinN
eurowiss/Team/HannekevanDijk/page.html>

Institute for Clinical Neuroscience,

Heinrich Heine Universitaet Duesseldorf, Germany

Hanneke.vanDijk at med.uni-duesseldorf.de

Tel. +49 (0) 211 81 13074