[FieldTrip] Publications using FieldTrip: add your own!

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jun 21 16:08:21 CEST 2011

Dear Fieldtrippers,

We have revamped the list of publications using FieldTrip on our wiki
website. I wrote a plugin for Dokuwiki, enabling the wiki to parse
BibTeX code (see http://www.bibtex.org/ if you don't know what this
is). This allows all of you to easily add your publications using
FieldTrip to our wiki, improving the visibility of both FieldTrip and
your papers. The list is quite extensive already, but we explicitly
invite all of you to browse through it and add anything we might have
missed. Editing the page is done by going to Page tools (top left,
above the site menu) --> Edit this page. If you are not familiar with
BibTeX syntax, it is probably easiest to just look at what is already
there and use that as an example. Note that the list will be
automatically sorted by year and by first author, so you can just
insert new entries wherever you like.

Visit http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/publications to see the new page.

Best,
Eelke