[FieldTrip] (no subject)

"Jörn M. Horschig" jm.horschig at donders.ru.nl
Sun Jun 12 10:40:48 CEST 2011

Hi George,

first of all, I just changed the code after I read your mail - but I
doubt that this fixes your problem.

Anyway, what version of Matlab are you using that causes a comma to
break your code? In a lot of fieldtrip functions, we are using if(z),
x=y; end;
Did this not work for some Matlab versions? If this was the case, you
could not use ft_multiplotER, for example, because ft_plot_vector does
have a lot of these if-clauses. Are you sure it is this comma and not
something else that breaks your code? Please excuse my skepticism :)

Best,
Jörn

On 6/10/2011 4:52 PM, George Dimitriadis wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> In ft_plot_topo.m at line 69 you say if isempty(tag), tag='';
> Could you please turn the comma into a ; because it breaks my code.
>
> Thanks

Jörn M. Horschig
PhD Student
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging