[FieldTrip] Converting time stamps into NCS.

Johan Bergmann johan.bergmann at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 12:39:37 CEST 2011

Dear Robert,

Thanks for your response. I have taken a look at the code in ft_write_data. My
original file was not from a .ncs file format it was from a .mcd file format,
scaled in micro volts and a continuous recording.

So, i have a  "900x1   double"  voltage values as a variable called "data" in
Matlab.

I call: ft_write_data(new_file.ncs, data, '?', ? , 'matlab', '?')
           ft_write_data(FILENAME, DAT, 'header', HDR, 'dataformat',
'neuralynx_ncs')

sorry for the simplistic question.

Thanks,

Johan.