[FieldTrip] Question about layout for Neuromag data

Sylvana sylvana.schister at utah.edu
Fri Jun 3 19:09:21 CEST 2011

Greetings -

I have preprocessed and computed TF analysis on a set of neuromag data
that I will like to visualize using ft_multiplotTFR. I found out that
the function crashes when I try to plot the data. After trying to
understand the source of the problem and comparing my analysis to the
ones explained in the different tutorials, I found out that the layout
produced for these data contains fields 'lay.width' and 'lay.height'
that are zero vectors. These vectors are used in ft_multiplotTFR to
define the axes of the different plots. Has anyone encountered this
problem before? Any clue how to overcome it? I am a just getting
familiar with FT and although I have read and followed the tutorials, I
wouldn't exclude the possibility that I am doing something wrong.
I will appreciate any help you can offer.

Have a great day!
Sylvana