[FieldTrip] combining magnetometers and planad gradiometers for analysis

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jun 3 13:11:02 CEST 2011

Hi Stephan et al,

Any balancing coefficients (e.g. the digital weights for the bti-
system, or ctf's 3d order gradient coefficients) are only applied to
the leadfield if they end up in the data.grad.tra matrix. These .tra
matrices will be compiled when reading the data header, by functions
like XXX2grad (in fileio/private: ctf2grad, bti2grad, fif2grad).
You can check whether it is constructed using hdr.orig.projs.
If not, it may be worthwile to implement I guess.

Best,

JM

Dr. J.M. (Jan-Mathijs) Schoffelen
Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging,