[FieldTrip] ICA+frqanalysis questions

odelia nakar odidodi at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:10:30 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Thank you all for the discussion. I'm sorry I response only now, I went on a vacation...
I actually didn't want to run the ICA on trials with blinks, rather on all trials, but to remove the component only for trials with a blink. Your critics concern my idea as well, since if I have any kind of correlation between condition and blink I might yield a difference that does not exist between conditions...
Considering your suggestion, Mahesh, unfortunately I don't have EOG recording for this experiment.

Thanks again for the discussion,
Odelia.