[FieldTrip] source power units changed?

Jan.Hirschmann at med.uni-duesseldorf.de Jan.Hirschmann at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Jul 13 14:57:23 CEST 2011

sorry I meant bigger not smaller

________________________________

Von: fieldtrip-bounces at donders.ru.nl
[mailto:fieldtrip-bounces at donders.ru.nl] Im Auftrag von
Jan.Hirschmann at med.uni-duesseldorf.de
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2011 14:47
An: fieldtrip at donders.ru.nl
Betreff: [FieldTrip] source power units changed?

Hi,

I noticed that with my fieldtrip version (20110409) I get source power
values that are identical to, but 20 orders of magnitude smaller than
those I get with a November 2010 version. Just wanted to report this in
case it is not intended and not fixed yet. I cannot test the newest
version because I get the same error that was just reported by Maarten.

Best,

jan

Jan Hirschmann

MSc. Neuroscience

Insititute of Clinical Neuroscience and Medical Psychology

Heinrich Heine University Duesseldorf

Universitaetsstr.  1
40225  Duesseldorf

Tel: 0049 - (0)211 - 81 - 18415