[FieldTrip] LCMV and SAM

Yuval Harpaz yuvharpaz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 21:14:16 CEST 2011

Dear Jessie
As far as I know only LCMV is applicable in current versions of fieldtrip.
The methods differ mainly in the way the correct orientation of dipoles on a
grid of locations is estimated.
SAM can be run with executable files based on C source, written by Dr.
Robinson. not via matlab or fieldtrip.

yuval

On 21 July 2011 16:48, Luo, Jessie (NIH/NIMH) [V] <luoj at mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> Hi,
> Regarding source modelling, I noticed there are options of LCMV and SAM in
> fieldtrip. Would anyone provide details on the differences between the two?
>
> Thanks,
> Jessie

sent from my 4-year-old PC. poor fellow, only ipod classic, no mail there.

Y.Harpaz

a link to the BIU MEG lab:
http://faculty.biu.ac.il/~goldsa/index.html

*"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake
in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that even
the trees had been a bad move, and that no one should ever have left the
oceans". Douglas Adams
*