[FieldTrip] Functionality Change - new implementation of ft_databrowser, also replaces ft_componentbrowser

Kanal Eliezer ekanal at cmu.edu
Mon Jul 18 18:00:02 CEST 2011

It looks like there's some added functionality in the databrowser; I can select visually select subcomponents of signals in time using the mouse, and the background changes color. Have there been any changes to how the function works? Is there documentation on the wiki about the usage of the new component browser? Thanks -

Elli