[FieldTrip] Group level source statistics for individual condition

Rojas, Don Don.Rojas at ucdenver.edu
Fri Jul 15 21:04:36 CEST 2011

Dear Tony,

You don't really give details of what you did on the single subject level that you want to try to achieve on the group level. But appending all the subject sources to each other does not make sense to me. Assuming you wrote out all the sources you computed as image files, then within Fieldtrip you can use ft_volumenormalise to write the results to standard source space (which uses SPM2 or SPM8). Or, you can just use SPM8 directly, taking the normalization result from the T1 MRI data and applying it to the source result computed within that space. That will put your subjects in MNI space and then you can do stats from there in a common anatomical space.

Best,

Don
Don Rojas, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Psychiatry
U. of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus
Director, UCD Magnetoencephalography Lab
13001 E. 17th Pl F546
Aurora, CO 80045
303-724-4994