[FieldTrip] neuromag BESA compatibility

Chrysa Lithari chrysa.lithari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:32:14 CEST 2011

Hi to all,

I have a question. I have used BESA to do the artifact rejection on my meg
data, but I want to pass to Fieltrip.
Does anybody know if while opening the .fif file, the rejected channels and
trials will be rejected also by Fieldtrip or not?
In other words, do I have to do the artifact rejection again in Fieldtrip?

Thanks a lot for your time and response,
--
Lithari Chrysa
- PhD candidate Medical Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki,