[FieldTrip] problems with channel layout autoscaling by ft_prepare_layout

Rodolphe Nenert batrod at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 22:52:48 CET 2011

David,

i had the same issue with my own layout. The position of my electrodes was
not fitting the head, even if the proportion were right, like in your first
image.
I solved this problem by multiplying the position with different numbers
until i found the perfect one.

This is the part of code that does this:

lay = ft_prepare_layout(cfg);
lay.pos(:,1) = 1.5*lay.pos(:,1);

Replace 1.5 by something that works for you.

Hope this helps,

Rodolphe.