[FieldTrip] fieldtrip question - help needed

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Fri Jan 14 11:30:45 CET 2011

Cara Sara,

OK. Indeed, if you have run ft_rejectvisual and removed some channels,
these are missing from your actual data. The original data.grad should
however still contain the labels of all channels, and you can use
grad.label as 'LABEL275', provided the order of the remaining channels
did not change. Alternatively, you could define cfg.keepchannel =
'nan', before calling ft_rejectvisual. The noisy channels will then
still be 'present' in your data (but set to NaN). I believe that this
would take away the need to do the first part of the script.

Best

JM

PS: please note that it is not optimal to do source reconstruction
after replacing noisy channels with an average of their neighbours. At
least you need to take this into account in the creation of the
leadfields.