[FieldTrip] more on artfifact rejection

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at web.de
Thu Jan 20 10:51:59 CET 2011

Deal Fieldtrip users,

there is something else I do not understand in the tutorial: if you read in the data in trials (as it is done) how can you do padding later as it is suggested. I tried to run the example code on teh website  reading in the data such that it contains trials. If I then try to search for muscle artifacts I get the 'subscript indices must be positive or logical ... values', indicating that the code tries to access data that aren't there. If I set the padding to zero (instead of 0.1) it works. So I am wondering wether somehow one should actually run these things on continuous data (contrary to what is indicated in the tutorial)?

Michael