[FieldTrip] searchable email discussion archive?

Eelke Spaak eelke.spaak at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jan 18 10:39:12 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

I've just added a Google Custom search box to the Discussion list page
on the wiki (http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/discussion_list).

(Note that we are having a bit of trouble with some of our fileservers
at the moment, and therefore the wiki might be offline every now and
then. We hope to have these problems fixed shortly.)

Best,
Eelke