[FieldTrip] singleplotTFR error

Roemer van der Meij r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl
Tue Jan 25 17:53:53 CET 2011

Hi Karl,

Sorry for my late reply. We are looking for a proper fix for this issue,
it occurs in several situations. Any axes that are not monotonously
increasing causes a crash in uimagesc, because it cannot determine how
to plot the data (if I recall correctly, uimagesc plots multiple copies
of the same data when axes are not evenly spaced). For the moment, you
can try to hack the frequency axis to conform to the monotonously
increasing part/(in most cases a simple round() would do it)/. Or, you
can hack it by changing it to a linear index, and then add the
axis-labels by hand afterwards /(by using set(gca,'ytick', [index
vector], 'yticklabel', string-array of num2str(freq-axis))/.

Best,
Roemer

Roemer van der Meij M.Sc.
PhD student