[FieldTrip] more on artfifact rejection

Michael Wibral michael.wibral at web.de
Mon Jan 24 11:48:47 CET 2011

Hi Jan-Mathijs,

I am a bit unsure how to proceed:

(1) sketch the artifact correction way like this
ft-definetrial -> artifact.XXX.YYY -> ft_rejectartifact -> ft_preprocessing
OR
(2) ft-definetrial -> ft_preprocessing (with cfg.padding) -> artifact.XXX.YYY -> ft_rejectartifact(cfg, data) -> ft_preprocessing.

I think I should go for option (1) as this seems to be the standard use on continuous data. Sometime in the futrure one should then add a tutorial for those that have data in trials to start with.

Michael