[FieldTrip] Question about wavelet analysis

Inbal Lots inbalots at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:14:45 CET 2011

Hello

I have several questions:
1. Just wanted to make sure:
When I use [res] = ft_freqanalysis(cfg,data)  with data that have several
trials - and I define cfg.keeptrials = 'yes';
I get an analysis for each trial in [res]. Then I use
ft_multiplotTFR(cfg,res) with cfg.trials = 'all';
The result is an average on the wavelet result of all trials? (and not a
wavelet on the averaged signal of all trials)

2. Is there a way for me to see the wavelet analysis result of each trial
and to browse easily between them?
 rather than calling ft_multiplotTFR(cfg,res) each time with cfg.trials = i
; where i is the desired trial number?

3.  How can I use other mother wavelet? (and not just Morlet wavelets)

4. How can I control the colormap min and max values so that they will be
similar in all figures? (like doing imagesc(pic,clim))?

Thank you very much

Inbal