[FieldTrip] ft_componentbrowser problem

Kanal Eliezer ekanal at cmu.edu
Fri Feb 25 20:52:02 CET 2011

Hello Dr Schoffelen -

Thanks for the quick reply. I've been periodically updating from the SVN directory, but it appears my local working directory had become  messed up. The file is now found.

However, it seems to have uncovered another error:

~~~~
>> cfg = struct('comp','1:10','trial','1','layout','neuromag306all.lay','channel','M*');
>> ft_componentbrowser(cfg,components);
reading layout from file neuromag306all.lay
??? Error using ==> rdivide
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ==> ft_componentbrowser>plottopography at 172
    ft_plot_topo(cfg.layout.pos(cfg.chanidx.lay,1), cfg.layout.pos(cfg.chanidx.lay,2), ...

Error in ==> ft_componentbrowser at 116
plottopography([], cfg, comp)
~~~~

Once again, any ideas? Thanks -