[FieldTrip] Fwd: FT doesn't close .fif files

Scott Burns sburns at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 9 22:06:09 CET 2011

On Feb 9, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Vladimir Litvak wrote:

>  think I know Robert's views quite well and he wouldn't like your
> solution because ft_preprocessing will have to deal with a
> format-specific low-level issue that should be handled by fileio.

Makes sense, my solution is just a hack.

Scott Burns
Kuperberg Lab
Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
sburns at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu

The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and the e-mail contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and properly dispose of the e-mail.