[FieldTrip] FT doesn't close .fif files

Laurence Hunt lhunt at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 18:35:46 CET 2011

Hi Alex,

I don't think this works because fopen will place the file cursor at the beginning of the file, whereas fiff_setup_read_raw places the cursor at the beginning of the data (after all the header tags in the .fif file). So we need to store the cursor position too. See my earlier e-mail.

Laurence

Laurence Hunt, DPhil Student
 Centre for Functional MRI of the Brain (FMRIB),
University of Oxford
lhunt at fmrib.ox.ac.uk
Phone: (+44)1865-(2)22738