[FieldTrip] problem with ft_multiplot and planar gradient

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Thu Feb 3 20:29:04 CET 2011

Dear Luisa,

Could you please specify whether this is a new problem that didn't
occur before? If you didn't have problems before, approximately when
did it stop working the way you expected it to work?
As to the multiplot problem: To me, it seems as if the y-axis is
plotted at time point 0, which is indeed far away from your latency of
interest, which is (surprise) between 0.14 and 0.18 s. This is a
property of multiplotER, which by default plots the x and y axes.
Should be possible to switch it off.
As to the topoplot problem: difficult to say without additional info /
data to reproduce the problem. I assume you have used ft_combineplanar
first before attempting to plot the planar gradient representation?
Did everything go well in the previous steps, i.e. proper baseline
correction etc, prior to timelockanalysis? Be sure also to not use the
baseline-correction option for the plotting in ft_topoplotER.

Best wishes,

Jan-Mathijs