[FieldTrip] question about using ft_multiplot for my own needs

Inbal Lots inbalots at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:09:08 CET 2011

Hello

I have a data matrix (in Matlab, at size of [channel num X 30 X 8] ) that
holds some values I calculated for *each channel*.
Is it possible to use your ft_multiplot (or any other function) to display
the plots of *all channels* in their original layout? similar to the
ft_multiplotER ?
My aim is to plot (for each channel) 8 plots on the same axes (similar to
using hold on, or plot([x1,y1],[x2,y2] ,...[x8,y8]) where each xi and yi
have 30 indexes
and to display it all in the layout of all channels together (similar to the
ft_multiplotER, with cfg.layout='4D248.lay';).

Is it possible? how can I do that?
can I "zoom in" or display a selected channels- similar to the
cfg.interactive='yes'; option?

thanks

Inbal