[FieldTrip] difficulty with nifti format and ft_write_volume

jan-mathijs schoffelen jan.schoffelen at donders.ru.nl
Wed Feb 23 16:50:16 CET 2011

Dear Jen,

I notice that indeed in the documentation section of ft_write_volume
there is a FIXME behind nifti. Yet, nifti format seems to be supported
by ft_write_volume (at least in a recent version of fieldtrip). Did
you try it at all (and ran into problems) or were you held back by the
FIXME statement? Could you just try it out using a recent fieldtrip
function?

Thanks and best wishes

Jan-Mathijs