[FieldTrip] problems with ft_multiplotTFR

Sara Bögels s.bogels at psy.gla.ac.uk
Thu Dec 22 10:26:57 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have performed a cluster-based permutation test on time-frequency
data and I am trying to plot the significant clusters. Since I used
multiple frequencies I cannot use ft_clusterplot but I should use
ft_multiplotTFR if I understand correctly. I also did not average over
time and I used all channels. The analysis resulted in 1 significant
positive cluster and 1 significant negative cluster.

I have tried ft_multiplotTFR with the following settings (plus a
correct cfg.layout):

cfg = []:
cfg.maskparameter = 'mask';
cfg.parameter = 'stat';
cfg.maskalpha = 0.025;

figure, ft_multiplotTFR(cfg,stats)

This gives me plots on the head for all channels but they are all
black. If I outcomment cfg.maskparameter I do get nicely coloured
plots (of the teststatistic I assume) but of course without the
significant cluster(s). Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Sara

   This message was sent using the Web mail system for
   The University of Glasgow School of Psychology