[FieldTrip] How to fill the markers in FT_TOPOPLOTER??

Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos johemart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:39:14 CET 2011

Hi Roemer.

Thnkx 4 ur answer. But Im using the fieldtrip version October 2011 and in
this version cfg.highlightsymbol already appear just for ft_topoplotER()
and cfg.markersymbol  just appear for ft.singleplot() nor in
ft_topoplotER().
In fact, I looking for a way to fill whichever marker i want to use for.
(i.e. ^ > < o) not neccesarilly with '.'

Do you know how to do that?

thnx again for ur answer or comments.

Johann

On 22 December 2011 10:37, Roemer van der Meij
<r.vandermeij at donders.ru.nl>wrote:

>  Hi Johann,
>
> If you update to the newest fieldtrip version, you can use the option
> cfg.highlightsymbol or cfg.markersymbol to pick a marker that is filled,
> like '.'.
>
> Best,
> Roemer
>

> On 21-12-11 16:50, Johann Heinz Martínez Huartos wrote:
>
> Hello dear fieldtripers
>
> Currently im using ft_topoplotER() function in order to visualize a
> cluster of channels in the head. But i cant fill the marker im using to
> highlight those channels. I know that the commend to chage this opction in
> matlab is  markerfacecolor = 'k'.
> if i want to fill it up with black color, but this option does not makes
> anything happend and the markers are not filled. So, anyone knows how to
> fill the marker in ft_topoplotER() funtion?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Atentamente:
> Johann Martínez. M.Sc.

> --
> Roemer van der Meij M.Sc.
> PhD student
> Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour
> Centre for Cognition
> P.O. Box 9104
> 6500 HE Nijmegen
> The Netherlands