[FieldTrip] coherence normalization

Tom Holroyd (NIH/NIMH) [E] tomh at kurage.nimh.nih.gov
Mon Dec 5 19:56:02 CET 2011

Yes, Guido Nolte came up with that around the same time (2004).

I found this link by google, there might be a better one

http://keck.ucsf.edu/~houde/sensorimotor_jc/GNolte04a.pdf

Imaginary coherence is insensitive to volume conduction in EEG.

I think the interpretation is different for MEG, but you can certainly easily compute it; you might still want to contrast different conditions.